This week I’ll be focusing on recipes that use up ingredients on hand. It’s time to clean out my pantry & freezer and make the transition from warming winter dishes to lighter springtime fare! That being said, I love my soups & stews so much, you’ll still be seeing those on my meal plan year round. This is Florida, after all, where we often have to “create” our own seasons or it would be all the salads, all the time. Ha!
- Cashew Quinoa Tofu Bowl (a favorite of Chip’s)
- Curried Chickpea Salad (for lunches)
- Homestyle Lentil Soup
- Irish White Bean and Cabbage Stew
- Sausage-Flavored Breakfast Beans and Grits (my go-to breakfast)
- Thai Green Curry with Vegetables and Tofu
- Weight Watchers Zero Points Soup (for lunches and snacks)
- White Bean Chili (from my freezer)
As usual, I’ll be spending a morning or two prepping and cooking, because I do love a refrigerator full of prepared meals, and would much rather my kitchen look like this a couple times a week rather than every day!
Tell me, what’s on your meal plan for this week?
Have a beautiful day,
Note: I follow a WFPBNO (whole food, plant-based, no oil) diet most of the time, deviating a bit here & there when dining out or when I just want a little treat. When the recipe calls for oil, I substitute vegetable broth or plain water when appropriate. If the exact recipe I’m using isn’t published online, I will post a similar recipe.
P.S. For other great menu planning bloggers, please visit Organizing Junkie!