I am still recovering from several whirlwind weeks of family celebrations including my beautiful daughter’s wedding!
It’s been a wonderful Spring so far and I have managed to maintain my weight despite too many decadent meals and glasses of wine! Today is the day to get back to “normal,” though, and that starts with a proper meal plan.
Once again, I’m featuring recipes from my favorite blog, FatFree Vegan Kitchen.
- Chickpea Salad
- Mexican Chickpea Scramble
- Pasta Fagioli with Cranberry Beans and Kale
- Pinquito Bean and Quinoa Taco Filling
- Red Lentil Soup with Cauliflower Rice
- Ridiculously Easy Vegetable Gumbo
- Sausage-Flavored Breakfast Beans and Grits
What’s on your meal plan for the week?
Note: I follow a WFPBNO (whole food, plant-based, no oil) diet most of the time, deviating a bit here & there when dining out or when I just want a little treat. When the recipe calls for oil, I substitute vegetable broth or plain water when appropriate. If the exact recipe I’m using isn’t published online, I will post a similar recipe.
P.S. For other great menu planning bloggers, please visit Organizing Junkie!